Estate planning is more than distributing your assets. In addition to reviewing your current asset portfolio, we work with your attorney and financial advisory team to understand your plans for the disposition of your assets during your lifetime and beyond.
We analyze the tax implications that distributing your assets will have upon your estate, such as control over the family assets, continuing the family business, and the impact of family relationships.
For the philanthropists, there are concerns about how to contribute gifts to charities.
And we help you plan for your retirement and consider the tax implications based on your anticipated lifestyle during your golden years.
Sustaining wealth to benefit your loved ones requires smart planning decisions today. We closely monitor tax laws to:
- Integrate your trust & estate
- Optimize wealth accumulation
- Transfer your assets with minimal taxes
- Provide a continuity across generations
- Help you control gifts to family members who are not ready to assume the responsibilities associated with wealth